Aston Tate Anytime
UNIQUE INTERVIEW PLATFORM - Aston Tate Anytime is our unique interview platform which enables both ourselves and our clients to interview/meet candidates and each other ANYTIME live. This has revolutionised the way both we work and our clients work.
HOW IT WORKS
- Option 1 - ASTON TATE IT INTERVIEW CANDIDATES FOR THE 1st STAGE
One of our experienced recruiters carries out the first stage interviews on our Anytime platform and we forward the all recordings along with the CV's together on the same user-friendly interface, so all shortlisted candidates can be accessed in one location. Anytime also includes a collaboration tool which enables you to share with other people in your organisation who may be part of the hiring process. This enables all decision makers to quickly identify candidates required for further stage interviews with our having to be in the same place at the same time. Works especially well if you have more than one site.
- Option 2 - YOU CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW VIA OUR ANYTIME PLATFORM
For clients that Partner Aston Tate IT we allow you unlimited access to our Anytime platform and will arrange all interviews/meetings on your behalf. Our platform can allow up to 8 people in a meeting/interview at once although it's unusual to have more than 2/3 in a virtual room at any one time.
- Option 3 - WE SEND QUESTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES VIA OUR ANYTIME PLATFORM LINK
Candidates receive our link to the job which takes them to our automated interview room. Once in the virtual room our Anytime Platform starts the process and shows them the pre-agreed questions on screen 1 at a time. Once the questions have all been answered the Anytime Platform saves the file, which is then sent to your portal for you to view along with any other candidates already sent (all accessible from the same location).
The Aston Tate Anytime files can be shared with several people within an organisation from HR to Hiring managers to decision makers outside of the UK to enable all people who are part of the decision-making process to access the video interview and collaborate on it in real time.
- VIRTUAL MEETING ROOMS - The platform can also be used as a virtual meeting room for up to 6 people with the facility to share user screens and has a record meeting function if required.
- HUGE TIME AND COST SAVINGS - Aston Tate IT has been working with a number of clients providing free video interviews which are sent to the client as a file along with a copy of the CV. We have found that on average the hiring process has been cut by 2 weeks and has been well received by HR teams and hiring managers. This intern has led to a much larger percentage of candidates being places who are invited for on-site interviews.